Aubrey, Artisanal Hat
- Non Cruelty Silks; Ahimsa, Eri and Muga comes from Assam, India.
- Organic Hemp and Cotton from a GOTS certified supplier.
- Organic Linen and Cotton from a GOTS certified supplier.
- Organic Cotton and Cotton from a GOTS certified supplier.
- Organic Bamboo and Cotton from a GOTS certified supplier.
- Pineapple Veggie Leather Fabric comes from Pinatex®
- Surplus and Vintage fabrics comes from dead-stocks.
- Rattan Bamboo Accessories are made in collaboration with associations and artisan factories committed to promoting professional and social inclusion in compliance with the work conditions set.
- Poethica’s threads for seams are from AMANN, the first thread manufacturer in the world that adopted the Standards of Greenpeace project “Detox For Our Future”. In addition to the OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certification.
- In order to reduce waste and give a second life to things, most of metallic or ceramic buttons comes from vintage surplus stock. Design could be similar but different in the future. We care to update all pictures from time to time.
- Brand labels are produced with recycled yarns in respect to the OEKO TEX Standard 100 Certification.
- Packaging and paper labels are made only with recycled paper with FSC Certification.
- Free Europe Shipping on all orders over €300.
- Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders over €500.
Our orders are shipped from Milano, Italy and picked and packed Monday – Friday.
Easy 30 day returns from delivery date. You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.